school art show
School Art 2022 Winners!
ANNUAL SCHOOL ART SHOW
October 7-16, 2022
First Place: $100
Second Place: $65
Third Place: $30
Division 1 (7th – 9th Grade)
1. Opaque (acrylic & oils)
2. Water Color
3. Drawing (pencil, charcoal, & ink)
4. Color Drawing (pastel, color pencil)
5. Sculpture in the Round, Relief
6. Mixed Media
7. Print Making (etching, wood, block printing, etc.)
Division 2 (10th – 12th Grade)
8. Opaque (acrylic & oils)
9. Water Color
10. Drawing (pencil, charcoal, & ink)
11. Color Drawing (pastel, color pencil)
12. Sculpture in the Round, Relief
13. Mixed Media
14. Print Making (etching, wood, block printing, etc.)
(Entry Fee $5 per entry)
1. Artist must be student in grades 7th thru 12th grade.
2. Artist will be limited to a total of three (3) entries with a fee of $5.00 per entry.
3. Artist will be limited to one entry per class.
4. Online entry deadline will be Friday, September 15, 2023.
5. Painting, drawing, or prints must be either framed or matted and wrapped in acetate or entry will not be accepted. No saw tooth hangers or pre-fab attach-ments allowed. Size of entry may not exceed three (3) feet by three (3) feet, including sculptures.
6. All work must be original and completed entirely by the artist within the last year (since the 2022 Fair). Copies of paintings, kits or any work that has been exhibited previously in the Fair will be disqualified.
7. The Fair reserves the right to refuse entries. Entries will be exhibited according to space available.
8. All rules of the Fair apply to this show.
9. Reasonable care will be used at all times in handling entries, but entries will not be insured. Neither the Alabama National Fair, the Kiwanis Club of Mont-gomery, nor the City of Montgomery will be responsible for any loss or dam-ages whatever.
10. Judging by a qualified judge will take place before the Fair opens.
ENTRIES AND PICK UP EXHIBITS
11. Artwork will be accepted on Monday, October 2nd and Tuesday, October 3rd from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Enter North Entrance gate and the Art show will be located on the second floor.
12. Entries must be identified with pre-printed entry tags once the art is entered online. The entry tags will be printed in the Fair office and artwork will be tagged upon arrival at the Fairgrounds.
13. Entries may not be removed from the exhibit until Monday, October 16th, between 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. If artwork is not pick up by 5:00 p.m. on Monday, October 16th, artwork will be discarded.
14. School not wishing to submit entries online need to contact the Fair office and speak with Office Staff to make other arrangements.