SATURDAY, October 6, 2018
Official Rules and Regulations
1. Contest open to Alabama National Fair attendees, who attend the Fair on Saturday, October 6, 2018 only.
2. All legal residents of the United States of America; 19 years old or older are eligible to enter.
3. Patrons will come inside the Garrett Coliseum and exchange their Fair ticket for a drawing ticket beginning at 10:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. Maximum of one entry per person.
4. Drawing will be held on the Coliseum Stage. One winner will be chosen (at each drawing) at random from all entries on Saturday, October 6, 2018. Drawing for $5,000 each will be at 12 p.m. (Noon); 2:00 p.m.; 4:00 p.m.; 6:00 p.m. and the final drawing at 8:00 p.m. You must be present to win. If prize money is not claimed/awarded at a drawing then the monies will roll into the next drawing. Ticket collection will end 15 minutes prior to drawing.
5. Officers, Directors, Employees, and Volunteers of Alabama National Fair (to include Group Services Volunteers, Alabama State University employees, interns and volunteers, Vendors, Entertainment, Concessionaires, Midway of Wade Shows, Officers, Directors, Employees of Garrett Coliseum Redevelopment Corporation, Kiwanis Club of Montgomery members and immediate families, and sponsor of the $25,000 Giveaway are not eligible to receive a prize.
6. The winner must be present to win and will be given 3 minutes to come to the Coliseum stage to claim the Prize. Winner must have the matching ticket and proper ID in order to claim the Prize.
7. Odds of winning the prize depends upon the number of eligible entries.
8. No substitute prizes or equivalent shall be awarded.
9. The Alabama National Fair reserves the right to cancel or modify the Giveaway if fraud, misconduct, or technical failures destroy the integrity of the promotion.
10. The prize will be a check, representing a retail value of the monies won. Winner is responsible for receiving and securing the Prize/Check. No replacement checks will be reissued.
11. Any and all taxes (federal , state, and local) are the sole responsibility of the contest winner, in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations. The winner will be required to provide his/her social security number for tax reporting purposes. The value of the prize will be reported to the winner on the applicable IRS form (W9 or 1099).
12. Winner must sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Prize Acceptance form before receiving the Prize.
13. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to The Alabama National Fair to use the name, photograph, voice, and/or likeness of the prize winner for advertising and publicity purposes without the prior approval of entrant and without compensation of entrant.
14. By accepting a prize, winner agrees to hold The Alabama National Fair (including without limitation its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and assigns) harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of the use of prize or relating in any way to prize or giveaway.
15. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in the promotion or use or redemption of any prize.
16. By participation in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and Regulations.
17. Void outside of the United States, and where prohibited by law.
18. A copy of contest rules, and, after eligible winner declared, official winner information, can be obtained by sending a request to: Alabama National Fair, P.O. Box 3304, Montgomery, AL 36109 or by calling (334) 272-6831.